The InBody J30 enhances lifestyle by supporting children and families in making healthy choices and incorporating a daily wellness routine. Track the physical development of children through charts and graphs on growth parameters.
Analyzer performing height measurement and InBody Test at the same time
Tetrapolar 8-Point Tactile Electrodes
Two different kind of
InBody Result Sheet
Lighten-up your child’s Growth
It is easy to test, non-invasive, and pain-free during the measurement.
InBody uses direct segmental measurement and empirical estimations such as age or gender do not affect the results.
InBodyJ30 provides 15 impedance measurements at each of 5 body parts by using 3 different frequencies (5,50,250 kHz)
InBody Test Result Sheet
Children and adolescents grow up day by day thus it is important to know accurate height, weight and body composition. As a stadiometer is built-in within the body composition analyzer, J30 will support you to provide your children with growth data.
- 01Result Sheet for Children
- The InBody Results Sheet for Children provides a growth curve(Height and Weight) based on WHO reference, so that you can easily check the growth status of a child. The result sheet is designed with easy interpretation diagrams which can be understood by children without difficulty.
- 02Body Composition Result Sheet (for adults)
- InBody J30 provides Muscle-Fat Analysis, Obesity Analysis, Segmental Lean Analysis, Basal Metabolic Rate parameter and many other health parameters. InBody Test result can be used as an indicator for proper prescription/consultation by monitoring one’s health status in daily life.
We are really excited about how we use the InBody with our licensees because it allows them to actually take a piece of tangible material,
a piece of paper and give it to a potential client, or one of their own clients and say, ‘This is where you are.'
For coaches who aren’t natural salespeople, InBody is really beneficial because it helps them start the
conversation, and they are great once they have conversations about health and wellness.
This is a tool that actually gives them more credibility with each of their clients, which actually helps the longevity of retention.
It’s a great tool from an ongoing basis
From a marketing standpoint, that’s invaluable to a coach because all of a sudden,
you take all of the emotion out of it and you give somebody truth.
When people start to get aware about where they really are, they are much more willing to have a conversation about
how they might be able to improve.
- Height Range
- 3 ft 1.4 in-7 ft 2.6 in
- Equipment Weight
- 52.9 lbs
- 20.6L x 35.2W x 43.8H ( L x W x H ) : in
- 100,000 results
(if member ID is utilized)
- 5, 50, 500 kHz
- Test Duration
- 45 seconds
- Weight Range
- 22-551 lbs
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- Body Composition Result Sheet, USB Thumb Drive,
InBody Tissue, Laser Printer, Poster
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 15 impedance measurements, 3 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- LookinBody 120 and LookinBody Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Standard Outputs
- Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis
- Additional Outputs
- Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Segmental Impedance at each Frequency, Visceral Fat Level, Segmental Fat Analysis, Skeletal Muscle Index, InBody Score, Arm Circumference