Designed with traveling professionals in mind, the InBody 270 is portable also features the accuracy and precision customers expect from InBody.
7inch Color TFT LCD
Tetrapolar 8-Point Tactile Electrodes
Bar Type Hand Electrode
Portable and Foldable Design
Great Precision for Flexible Solutions
It is easy to test, non-invasive, and pain-free during the measurement.
InBody uses direct segmental measurement and empirical estimations such as age or gender do not affect the results.
InBody270 provides 10Impedance measurements at each of 5 body parts by using 2 different frequencies(20kHz, 100kHz).
InBody Test Result Sheet
The InBody 270 records a user’s Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, and Percent Body Fat from the last eight tests to track progress over time.
- 01Body Composition Result Sheet
- InBody 270 provides Muscle-Fat Analysis, Obesity Analysis, Segmental Lean Analysis, Basal Metabolic Rate parameter and many other health parameters. InBody Test result can be used as an indicator for proper prescription/consultation by monitoring one’s health status in daily life.
- 02Result Sheet for Children
- The InBody Results Sheet for Children provides a growth curve based on WHO reference, so that you can easily check the growth status of a child.
- 03Thermal Result
- The Thermal Printer is a portable printer that connects to your InBody 270 device. It prints out the body composition analysis results on receipt paper and is convenient to carry with you if you do not have ready access to a full-sized printer.
We are really excited about how we use the InBody with our licensees because it allows them to actually take a piece of tangible material,
a piece of paper and give it to a potential client, or one of their own clients and say, ‘This is where you are.'
For coaches who aren’t natural salespeople, InBody is really beneficial because it helps them start the
conversation, and they are great once they have conversations about health and wellness.
This is a tool that actually gives them more credibility with each of their clients, which actually helps the longevity of retention.
It’s a great tool from an ongoing basis
From a marketing standpoint, that’s invaluable to a coach because all of a sudden,
you take all of the emotion out of it and you give somebody truth.
When people start to get aware about where they really are, they are much more willing to have a conversation about
how they might be able to improve.
- Height Range
- 95 - 220 cm (3ft. 1.4in - 7ft 2.6 in)
- Equipment Weight
- 14kg (30.9lbs)
- 356(W) x 796(L)x 995(H) : mm
14.0(W) x 31.3(L)x 39.2(H) : inch
- 100,000 results
(if member ID is utilized)
- 20,100 kHz
- Test Duration
- About 15 seconds
- Weight Range
- 10- 270 kg (22.0 - 595 lbs)
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- Body Composition Result Sheet, USB Thumb Drive,
InBody Tissue, Laser Printer, Poster
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 10 impedance measurements by using 2 different frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- LookinBody 120 and LookinBody Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Standard Outputs
- Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Segmental Lean Analysis, Segmental Fat Analysis
- Additional Outputs
- Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Segmental Impedance at each Frequency, Visceral Fat Level, Skeletal Muscle Index, InBody Score, Arm Circumference